OregonRedmondJoni Powell
Joni Powell profile picture
3 reviews

Joni Powell

Platinum Elite Real Estate
17 years of experience

Business Highlights

I continue to educate, adapt and improve my real estate skills to better serve you in all matters.
I pride myself on my communication skills and honesty. I will include you and keep you informed throughout the transaction.
If you think hiring a professional is expensive, wait till you hire an amateur!!

About Joni

I have been in real estate since 2001. Real estate is my passion and it is what makes me want to work with you to realize all your real estate dreams. I am responsive and energetic and I put all my positive energy to helping you with one of the most important decisions you will ever make: buying or selling your home. Buyers, you never pay a fee to use my services. As Owner/Principal Broker of my own company, I will gladly guide you through the 100's of details in buying or selling your home! I also know the internet has changed how we do our businesss. Sellers, I will give you full service and representation and great marketing for only 1.5% comission! I have to give the Buyers agent 2.5% for a total of 4% comission. I don't cut corners, I just pass my knowledge of technology on to you. So contact me today. I look forward to working with you.
Fitness & Exercise, Food & Cooking, Gardening, Community Activities, Outdoor Activities
Bachelor's Degree, Westmont College

Professional Information


Platinum Elite Real Estate

3563 Northwest Way

Redmond, OR 97756

Real Estate License
980600044 (Oregon), Broker
Service Areas

Specialties & Awards


Professionalism and Excellent Customer Service are My Trademark


Buyer Representative
First Time Buyers
Luxury Properties
New Homes
Seller Representative

Joni Powell's Reviews (3)

Newest First
Oldest First
Highest Rated First
Lowest Rated First
Highly likely to recommend
Review Date
Carla N. sold a home in Beaverton

" Joni was recommended to me by my tenants, as she helped them find and purchase a home. When I decided to sell my home in Oregon, Joni did a market analysis and told me what improvements she felt I should make to my home to get the best return. I took her advice and was not disappointed. Joni knows what she is doing, is responsive, and goes above and beyond anything I've ever experienced in a realtor!! Before I met Joni, I planned to stage my home. As it turned out, Joni did some strategic staging using furniture from her own home. It saved me money and made all the difference. I recommended Joni to my fiance and my father, and would do so to anyone who wants to sell or buy a home. Joni is someone you can trust to do a good job for you!! "

Highly likely to recommend
Review Date
Wayne K. sold a home in Beaverton

" I have had the opportunity to work with Joni Powell on numerous real estate transactions, and found her to be an extremely competent Real Estate Agent. She understands Real Estate , both from the selling side and also from the buying side. She genuinely cares about her clients, and works extremely hard to provide them the best representation possible. "

Highly likely to recommend
Review Date
Beverly J. sold a home in Milwaukie

"Joni Powell sold our house for us 7 years ago and helped in so many ways. She helped us stage it, and she was there for many open houses. When it came down to selling the house, she negotiated us an amazing price for our smaller 3 bedroom, 1 bath home. She ordered a professional appraisal ahead of time, and used it to get the best price possible in a short amount of time. We are selling our house this summer and will use her to sell it as well. "